Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ramble, Gramble, Bamble

We have very different arguing styles. His way is to be quiet and chew on it until he has come to terms with it and then talk about it. My way is to hash it out right then and there.

Our house has been silent since early Sunday morning. A very, very long three days.

::::::::::::::::::::

My sleep has been strangely devoid of dreams lately. I read somewhere that that is a sign of exhaustion.

::::::::::::::::::::

Anybody who saw me at the grocery store today would have thought I had the stinkiest house in the neighborhood. I bought six air freshners. I like the house to smell clean as well as to be clean.

::::::::::::::::::::

I think I am going to give teaching English at the daycare a try. One lesson and see how it goes from there.

No comments: