Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Here, There And Everywhere

Random, shots in the dark, thumbnail sketches. . . . . .

  • Last night's one pot wonder resulted in more dishes than usual. Gonna have to re-think that one.
  • Need to fill my refigerator with those little bottles of milk coffee. Six hours of sleep just doesn't cut it.
  • Pearls of wisdom from the hubs: If you can't find a place to put it, you probably didn't need it in the first place.
  • This coming weekend is a long weekend, thanks to Sea Day on Monday. I have been put in charge of coming up with something fun, relaxing, involving the ocean (Mommy's wish), an onsen (hot spring and Daddy's wish), and lots of outdoor play (Bailey's wish). Little if no progress has been made.
  • I got added to the CrazyHipMamasBlog. Check out the link at the right under previous posts for some other great mommy bloggers.
  • Will get a haircut this weekend if it kills me. Yes, Amanda, I am back to those dreaded headbands. Yikes!!
  • I gave Bailey a little of my chocolate covered cherry yesterday and I swear he jumped up and down for about five minutes afterward- solid. He wanted more, but thatnk god that was the last one- really!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's have some fun this weekend.
It's gonna be 3days off, so might very difficult to make an appointment for hotel or so.
But somehow, somewhere, we can go.
Looking forward the pictures and report, everybody!!

Trisha said...

What shall we do,
Where shall we go,
When we get there we will let you know.