Friday, March 11, 2011

Over Shaken

First things first, we are all alright. It took a while to find Bailey (turns out he headed back to school when the earthquake started and stayed there until the teacher's gave the ok to leave) and an even longer while to actually make contact with Hubs (although I would still feel a hundred times better if I could actually hear his voice instead of just reading his words) only to find out he will probably have to stay put tonight because the trains aren't running, but we are alright.

Do me a favor, would ya? Hug your kids a little longer tonight. Kiss your husband a little longer tonight. Nothing else really matters.

1 comment:

Gina said...

My feelings exactly. I'm so glad to hear you and your hubby and the kids are all okay. This really has been such a devastating thing to happen to so many people in Japan.

Stay safe Trisha and family.