Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bubble Bazaar

On Saturday, the pre-school head it's annual Bazaar. Bailey's class was in charge of two areas- the bubble blowing and drawing. I donned my-oh-so-official apron and helped out with the set up and bubbles. Look at that itsy bitsy tiny whiny chair that they wanted me to sit in. I said that I was alright standing and let the chair be a towel rack instead.
Bailey and Sophie trying to make "bubas, bubas!!" The look on Sophie's face in this one is great. It's like she is saying you want me to do what with what???
After playing around in the bubbles, the kids headed over to the drawing area where they got to draw with chalk. Here is Bailey peering into his chalk basket deciding what to make.
I was finished around 11:00, so we headed on home but not before getting caught by the candy lady. Of course, after they saw it they both wanted one so we bought two "candy leis".



Shaking the bubbles out

2 comments:

Tammy said...

My Ohio grandchildren dearly love to go into the backyard and blow bubbles...they are lots of fun!

Ya'll have a great day!

Anonymous said...

aaawwww that looks like so much fun!