Laughter, they say, is the best medicine and seeing as how we could all use a healthy, heaping dose, I present fun for the sick....
1. Snotty-tissue trash can toss (try to keep Sophie from eating the ones that don't make it in)
2. Creative Medicine Giving (the winner? Hidden in the white stuff in the middle of an oreo)
3. How many loads will it be? (a fun way to pass the time with laundry stains from both ends!!)
4. Whaddaya mean there is no more apple juice temper tantrum. Followed by..
5. Dashing to the store for more soup, crackers, tissues, cough drops and apple juice
And the best for last:
6. Falling asleep all cuddled up on the living room floor in an island of pillows and blankets for three solid hours- all three of us!!