Monday, November 13, 2006

Welcome Home, Honey!!

It is cold.

Since Hubs has been gone, I have been using both his blankets and my blankets (trust me, separate blankets work so much better for us) to keep warm. I even woke up this morning with one of Sophie's old receiving blankets draped around my neck like a scarf.

For some strange reason, known only to the makers of Hershey chocolate syrup and my weakness for chocolate, I just had a bowl of ice cream topped with almonds and chocolate syrup. Now I am even colder.

Good thing Hubs will be home tonight. That gives me someone to put my ice cold feet on.

3 comments:

Ame said...

nothin like that wonderful foot warmer comin home, is there ;)

Anonymous said...

hehehe totally have to have ice cream when I am cold!! And need a hubby to keep warm. Glad yours will be home tonight!

Susie said...

It's finally feeling cool here. We have a nice fire and a warm comforter on the bed. Guess all I need now is some hot fudge and almonds. YUM!!