Thursday, November 02, 2006

Debt

Hubs and I seem to have a serious debt problem. We keep thinking, "Oh, we will catch up next month." and on and on, until one night after the kids have gone to bed (around 8:00) you cuddle up to watch a movie and the next thing you know it is five o'clock in the morning and Sophie's ready for breakfast and Bailey has already started up the Thomas DVD.

So, if anybody wants to make us really happy this holiday season, keep the kids for a week for us so we can pay off some of our sleep debt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think every parent deserves sleep as some point or another. LOL

TJ said...

I have to say, you caught me with the title too...I was thinking oh no!!
But I know how it feels, it's been a while...ok...a long while...but I've been there!
;-D

Pfingston said...

It took me a minute . . . LOL!
Aint that the truth!

Pfingston said...

It took me a minute . . . LOL!
Aint that the truth!

Pamela said...

Oh how sweet! Just picturing you all cuddled up and watching videos together is so cute! Hey, if you want to send the kids I will keep them! hehe! The plane ride would probably set you back in another direction. lol

Ame said...

Me, too :)