Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Strike A Pose

The aforementioned Big Bird. Doesn't he look well loved? His hair is all matted down and his beak is so dirty. No, Tammy, I am not putting him away just yet, but I am sad to see him go.
Wonder what this one tastes like?

Whenever Bailey sees that I am going to take a picture he wants to pose. Today, I told him just play, be natural. Begrudgingly, he obliged.


What can I say? Sophie is a bit of a poser too!



His father's son. A few weeks ago when I had a pretty bad cold, Hubs was really helpful with doing the dishes. You can always tell when he has done them because the sink sparkles and the silverware is all neatly sorted in the drawer. He even cleaned out the cabinet with all our canned goods in it! Bailey is the same way, just look at those blocks! They have to be color coordinated every single time! Pamela, look, sometimes he gets the peace sign right!




No comments: