Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Randomness


Took Bailey to the festival/ carnival that they had across the street today. Good thing too, it was the last day and he had been asking to go for days. Here he is posing with all his loot. He won one of those high bouncing rubber balls, a balloon that he is trying to blow up and another balloon that can be used as a yo-yo. Yup, that's one happy boy!
::::::::::::::::::::
Hubs came home from work around 7:30 last night (super early), surveyed the quietness, turned to me and said, "If I were you, I would go to sleep with the kids every night." My reply? "When would I blog, then?"
::::::::::::::::::::
This weekend Hubs will be gone on a business trip again so I am thinking of taking the kids to an indoor play area that is about twenty minutes away by train. My first kinda, sorta, faraway trip with the kids by myself. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Sunni said...

You can do it! He is so cute!!! The trips get easier...well, I guess they do. I took my first one without my husband this summer...I drove 14 hours to Tampa with just me and the boys. It was liberating to do something by myself that I thought we had to have him for!!!! I know yours is different, but good luck!!!