Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Past

The felt food that I made for the kids for Christmas. There is a strawberry creme covered cookie, a rice ball, a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, ham and cheese and a Japanese style rolled omelet. I also made a chicken leg, that didn't make it into the picture. It was a quick and easy gift that I had fun making. I am considering making something else out of felt for Sophie's birthday in February.
How Sophie spent the majority of Christmas Eve- getting over a stomach bug (notice the strategically placed trash can- just in case) that she very graciously passed on to Bailey and me.

I was pretty happy with how my mini cheesecakes turned out. The kids especially liked the Santa strawberries. We had this for dessert on Christmas Eve and for the main course we had roast pork with potatoes and carrots.


Unwrapping presents on Christmas morning. This was the big gift that they got from Santa.



The Santa presents unwrapped. Notice that Bailey is fully dressed and Sophie is still in pajamas. That is because Bailey couldn't wait to open his presents and was up around 5:00. Sophie on the other hand, slept in until 7:30.




No comments: