Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I May, But Then Again I Might Not Have. . . . .

*let the kids use a whole roll of packing tape to hang "paper laundry" around the living room.

*let the kids blow bubbles in the house.

*put the kids in their bathing suits and let them play in the bath tub for an hour or two or three.

*pulled out a pair of Sophie's "accident panties" from my bag instead of my wallet when I tried to pay for the groceries today.

*made, and actually enjoyed the making of, household cleaners.

*made homemade bread for the first time last week.

So, what do you think? Which of these are true and which of these are false? Leave your guesses in the comments, please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going out on a limb here...but...all of them are true!

Lynnie said...

The paper laundry sounds pretty hilarious, so that must have been a real one. Blowing bubbles in the house just helps clean it, right? So that's real. Bathing suit one sounds good to me, it means not having to go out in the actual heat yourself to monitor kiddie pool activities. Panty one sounds pretty likely. Others, false!