Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Is That Spaghetti On Your Face?

I think that the only time Sophie sets still for more than a few minutes at a time is when she is eating. She loves going to the park and taking walks around the neighborhood and come lunch time she is totally pooped out. I didn't want to send her to bed on an empty stomach so I thought if I let her feed herself she just might stay awake long enough to eat. I was wrong. (Notice Bailey checking out Sophie's plate to see if there is anything good left to eat!)
Bailey trying in vain to wake up Sophie. He got close to her ear and whispered, "Sophie, wake up! Wake up!", but she just couldn't. Even through getting her face and hands cleaned and a diaper change- she slept through it all and then slept in her own bed for another two and a half hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic. How funny!

Anonymous said...

oh, gosh! that is priceless!!!