Monday, January 22, 2007

Thanks!

A big thank you to all of you who offered suggestions for Sophie's first birthday as well as for the get well wishes.

I am still not sure what we will do for the birthday party other than the fact that it will be held on February 4 and at my MIL's house because otherwise my FIL won't come. (A whole different can of worms there.) I like the idea of having a pink theme, but we will have to see what I can come up in the way of decorations.

Sophie's fever finally broke yesterday and although she is still a little clingy today, she is more or less back to normal. As a matter of fact, she is just about to destroy our DVD player so I gotta run.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Sophie is feeling better!

Kristen said...

I'm glad Sophie is feeling better and I hope the bug stays away from the rest of your family!

mariko said...

When is Sophie's birthday? The 2nd? Our babies' birthday is the 4th but in the states that is Superbowl Sunday. If I had the party that day then no one from my husband's family would come! I toyed with the idea of having a Surprise Superbowl Party on the 4th. Everyone would come and then "Surprise! No Superbowl! Kids' birthday party instead!" Ha ha! But instead I think we will have it on the 3rd.

I think we may have the party at a restaurant--no cooking for me!

Pamela said...

Nice that little Sophie's fever broke. Especially with a birthday coming up! Wow! It is hard to believe she is going to be one already! :)

Renee is due Feb 07, 07! We think it will be early though! :)

marianne said...

So pleased that Sohpie's fever broke.It is always very worrying when it goes on and on.And my little one also has a February birthday( the 6th).Hope your celebrations go really well.