Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Streching It

The Christmas cake, cheese fondue and roast beef are all gone.

The presents have all been unwrapped and the candy almost gone from the stockings.

The new books have been read and the new toys have been played with.

Pictures and videos are waiting to be shared, but before I take down the tree and find a place for all the new toys, I am gonna sit back and listen to my favorite Christmas CD one more time and enjoy a candy cane in my marshmallow hot chocolate. I am not quite ready for the magic of Christmas to be over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly it becomes all over?!?!?!

Merry Christmas!

Ame said...

somethings are worth stretching ;)

TJ said...

I don't know...I'm kinda ready for a long winter's nap...snoreeeeee
:-D

Pfingston said...

*whew*
almost didn't make it!
and I am wowed by your new site look!
WoW

Anonymous said...

Like your new template! :) And...we all need to not be in a rush...

BTW...I don't think I have ever tried a candy cane in hot chocolate!!!

Amy said...

I'm always sad when it's done. It's so much fun and such a special time. Love your pics! Amy