I have been tagged by Vicky and I am just finally getting around to it. Sorry it took so long!
1. hot chocolate or egg nog?
hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows!!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
this year they are wrapped
3. colored lights or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No. I don't even know if I could find it here.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Gosh, too many to name- ham, scalloped potatoes, rolls...
7. favorite holiday memory?
Being with family and singing Christmas carols
8. When did you learn the truth about Santa?
I still believe!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve?
If we were in the States, yes but since we are celebrating at home this year, I am not sure what we will do.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Everything on the tree with the exception of the lights was bought at the 100 yen shop but it turned out really nicely if I do say so myself.
11. Snow- love it or dread it?
I miss having a white Christmas.
12. Can you ice skate?
I went once- my first and last time.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I remember one year my Grandma gave me perfume and I thought that I was so grown up and another year she gave me a locket.
14. What's the most important thing?
Being with the ones you love
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Mom's fudge or those hershey kiss peanut butter cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Driving around town looking at the lights and listening to Christmas music
17. What tops your tree?
A silver star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
The Little Drummer Boy and Mary, Did You Know?
20. candy canes, yuck or yum?
I love candy canes. When I was younger I used to swirl it around in a glass of water and then drink the mint flavored water. Now, I like to crush them and put them in my coffee or hot chocolate.