Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Smells I Love
1. Coffee brewing
2. Bookstores and Libraries
3. Rain
4. Vanilla
5. My kids after they have a bath
6. The soap my husband uses
7. Garlic
8. Fresh baked bread
9. That orangey kitchen cleaner
10. Vicks when I have a cold
11. Suntan oil
12. Camomille tea
13. Clean sheets after a hard day
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


13 comments:

Lisa said...

Good list - I could've written that myself!

My TT is up - have a good day!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I almost posted a favorite smells TT today - great minds think alike! *grin*

I'm with you on all but the garlic - I love garlic in food, but smelling it makes me gag. lol

Happy TT!

Denise said...

I love all of these...except #6. I don't know what your husband smells like. :)

TJ said...

I love every one of these scents myself...seems like we have a lot in common!!
:-D
(except I love my Hubby's smell...not your's...lol...not that he does not smell good...I'm sure he does...I mean...I've never smelled him...oh my goodness............

Anonymous said...

Oooo I love the smell of libraries and bookstores!!

I am freakishly sensitive nose-wise while pregnant though!

Southern Girl said...

Ooo, I love lots of those things, too -- especially garlic!

voni said...

MMM...I like those smells too!

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of a new book or a new magazine too :)

Kimmy said...

Yes! They're all my favorite smells, too! And Autumn... I love the fall smell!

Happy T13! My list's up!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea! I like some of those smells too...like fresh coffee...MMMM!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what a great idea for a T13... might have to swipe this for the future. I **so** could have listed most of those on my 13 things! Good stuff :)

Have a wonderful day!

Barbara said...

Oh, I love ALL those smells, especially the clean sheets, and the smell of my husband after his shower!

Raggedy said...

Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful Thursday!