Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Eight

Thirteen Snacks I Love
1. Oreos and milk (I prefer double stuffed but you can't find them here)
2. Popcorn (especially when there is a good movie on)
3. Frozen M&Ms (somehow chocolate just tastes better super cold)
4. A banana (loved them since I was little)
5. Cheese toast (with or without pizza sauce)
6. Nuts (fresh cracked walnuts are the best)
7. Ice cream with corn flakes sprinkled on top (one of the best things about sundaes in Japan)
8. Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich (has to be crunchy p.b and strawberry j)
9. A chocolate milkshake (see a re-occurring theme with chocolate here?)
10.Strawberry shortcake (heavy on the strawberries)
11.Leftover pasta (it just tastes better after it has been in the fridge overnight)
12.A rice ball made with tuna and mayo
13.Celery and cream cheese or peanut butter (love the crunch)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 comments:

Caylynn said...

Interesting snacks! I like the banana, and the PB & jelly sandwich, but I need my peanut butter to be smooth. Milkshakes and strawberry shortcake are yummy too. :) Have a great Thursday. :)

Anonymous said...

My TT is about food too! I love oreos but hardly ever get them. The shops I use dont stock them so its an occasional treat when I come across them by surprise.

Chaotic Mom said...

Oh, boy. You DEFINITELY are a danger to my "diet".

I've posted my Thursday Thirteen. Enjoy! ;)

Dane Bramage said...

Well I'm comming over for snacks! Especially 'nanas (I've loved them since I was a kid too.)

My T13 number 12 13 Stress Relievers Edition is up. Stop by if you get a chance!

DigiscrapMom said...

Another food list!!! Yummy! Yummy!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mmm...delicious! Now I'm hungry :)