Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ten Things I Am Not (That) Afraid To Admit

1. I should be taking a shower right now. Daddy took Bailey to watch the trains, Sophie's asleep and Mommy's on the computer. AGAIN!!!

2. I ate chocolate for breakfast yesterday and then told Bailey that chocolate wasn't an acceptable breakfast when he asked for some.

3. My floors need cleaned. No, not just the living room or the kitchen all of them. Bailey brought me some dried up rice he found on the floor and said "Throw this away now."

4. I just did laundry for the third time today. Not because it needed to be done, but because I hate seeing anything in the hamper. Maybe, I can't control the toy mess in the living room or the tons of garbage that seem to multiply by the minute, but, by god, I can have a clean hamper.

5. I love watching Supernanny. Even if it is months and months and months behind here.

6. I used one of Bailey's disposable bath mitts to clean the shower yesterday. And, afterwards it smelled like watermelon. Lovely!!

7. I let Sophie sleep in the bed with me while Daddy was away. Even though I was the one who insisted that she sleep in her own bed.

8. I long for a vacation, just Daddy and me, but I know I'd miss the kids too much!

9. I have only shaved my legs twice this summer. Once for Amanda's wedding and once cause Bailey said it hurt.

10. Bailey is my favorite just don't tell Sophie. Sophie is my favorite just don't tell Bailey.

Now, with that said, one more piece of chocolate and then it is off to the shower.

No comments: